$1,480/month – Infants, Toddles, Juniors
$1,140/month – Preschool
Part-time tuition prices available upon request.
For Before and After Care tuition prices, please visit the Enrollment page
In order to serve as fully as possible the children and families of our community, we use a sliding fee scale subsidy chart, based on federal poverty guidelines to determine your child’s tuition. The sliding fee scale subsidies are generously underwritten by grants from local government entities and foundations as well as individual donors.
All families who are eligible for financial help with child care costs through the Oregon Department of Human Services must apply in order to be eligible for reduced tuition through the sliding fee scale subsidy. Please visit https://apps.state.or.us/cf1/ERDC/ to see if you qualify. Peninsula Children’s Learning Center can help you with your application as needed. We do not require families to pay the difference between Oregon’s reimbursement rate and our market rate for child care.
Income verification is required from every family who applies for a sliding fee scale subsidy at the time of enrollment and every year thereafter. If you receive a subsidy, you must notify us if your income changes during the year and provide verification of your changes. Income information is kept strictly confidential.
Tuition Policies and Procedures:
Tuition statements are sent electronically. It is your responsibility to ensure that Peninsula Children’s Learning Center has your current email information. Alternate arrangements can be made for those families who do not have email.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of the current month.
- Semi-monthly payments on the 5th & 20th of the month are available to families who enroll in automatic payment. (See payment option 2 below)
- A late payment charge of $20.00 will be charged if the payment is not received by the 5th of the month.
- Unless special arrangements are made in advance, failure to make payments by the 20th of the month will result in termination of care effective the 25th of the month.
- If you are having difficulty making your payments on time, please contact our Billing Department for assistance (503-280-0534, ext. 25) or email@example.com in advance of your payment due date.
- Closures: There is no tuition reduction for the holidays, winter delays, or closings observed by the Center. These days are already included in the tuition rate.
- Wait list fee: $25.00 will be applied towards the $50.00 registration fee
- Fees are subject to change. We will notify you in writing prior to any change.
- Any schedule changes requested by the family must be approved by the Director of Education for early childhood education services or the Director of School Age Programs for those services and will not take effect until the first of the following month.
- A 10% sibling discount is available.
- If families leave care with a balance owing, we reserve the right to turn the balance over to our collection service, unless alternative payment arrangements are made upon disenrollment.
A non-refundable $50.00 registration fee is payable upon enrollment. This fee is waived for families registering for Early Head Start.
If a family fails to pay by the 20th, but does make a payment in full after the 20th and wishes to continue their child’s enrollment, a $50 reinstatement fee will be charged, so long as space remains available in the classroom.
A $35 fee will be charged for all checks returned to us for Non-Sufficient Funds.
We offer 4 ways to pay your child’s tuition every month.
- You can use your credit or debit card at the Touch Screen when you check your child in or out. After you enter your code and password, simply press the make a payment button. Your balance will appear. You can either pay the whole balance or a part of it. Just slide your card and your payment will be processed. An e-mail receipt will be sent to the email address we have on file for you. (If you do not have an e-mail address, we can generate a receipt for your records).
- You can have your monthly tuition automatically debited from your checking, savings or credit card account. Contact our Billing Department to set this up (503-280-0534, ext. 25) or firstname.lastname@example.org. You must use this option if you wish to split your monthly payment.
- You can pay by check. Please use the locked drop box in the lobby at the Maryland site, or in the classroom at the school site, or mail it.
- You can pay with cash. Cash payments may only be given to the receptionist or finance staff.
We encourage you to use your debit or credit card to help us reduce our administration costs. Paying with a credit or debit card also offers you the following advantages:
Automatic payments are safer than writing checks or paying in cash each month, eliminating potential fraud or identity theft.
Your current payment schedule won’t change no matter what method you choose.
We require a one month written notification of withdrawal from our program. Without such notice, one month’s tuition will be charged. If you voluntarily leave care and then choose to re-enroll within three months, if there is space available you will not be assessed an additional registration fee. An absence of longer than three months will be considered a new enrollment.